Dr. Khankhanian is your Carson City Eye Doctor!
Our eye doctor, Dr. Farnaz Khankhanian, strongly believes in forming lasting relationships with our patients and has built a long-standing reputation for quality eye care service to the Carson City, NV community. At our practice, we work hard to create an environment where patients feel welcome and comfortable to ask questions about their vision and eye care.
Visit Dr. Khankhanian, Your Carson City Eye Doctor!
Eagle Vision also serves many communities in the surrounding Lake Tahoe and Northern Nevada areas. So, if you are looking for the best eye doctor Carson City has to offer, schedule an appointment with our optometrist today!
Come See Our Beautiful Brand New Office!
Our new location is 3790 Hwy 395 south, Suite 407 in the Trader Joe's shopping center on Topsy Ln. We look forward to seeing you in our new home.
Read about how Dr. Khankhanian's accurate diagnosis and prompt action saved the lives of two young children!
Insurance & Financing
We are pleased to announce we accept almost all major medical, and vision plans including:
- Medicare, Tricare, Medicaid, Hometownhealth, St.Mary's, Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, VSP, Eyemed, Davis, Superior
...and many more.
Call our office to inquire.
- Mar 31, 2015 - Can you Really Go Blind from Looking at a Solar Eclipse?
- Mar 19, 2015 - 10 Steps to Prevent Vision Loss
- Mar 11, 2015 - Refocus on the Digital Age with Computer Glasses
- Oct 10, 2014 - How Dr. Farnaz Khankhanian Saved My Daughter's Life
- Oct 9, 2014 - How We Discovered a Cancerous Brain Tumor
This story is about how a recent visit to the Eagle Vision turned into the discovery of a cancerous brain tumor. More »
- Oct 8, 2014 - How My Daughter Was Diagnosed With Cancer
Here is a story from a personal patient of Dr. Khankhanian's. It's a very valuable and emotional read. More »
- Eagle Vision
3790 Hwy 395 S. #407
Carson City NV 89705
Phone: (775) 267-2012
Emergency Contact:In case of an eye emergency, please phone our office. If you are calling outside normal business hours, please call the office number and listen to the automatic message for further instructions.